Modeshift are running the Autumn Webinar Series with a range of partners, presenters and speakers. They will be sharing their insight and best practice in the promotion of sustainable and active travel. The webinars are free to attend and will be taking place online via Microsoft Teams.
Return to school – brought to you by Modeshift, Living Streets , Sustrans and Bikeability Trust
– Date 25th September 2020 Time: 10am – 11.30am
Planning for sustainable travel – brought to you by Modeshift and Project Centre Ltd – presentations on engagement and planning for Sustainable Travel
– Date Week commencing – 5th October 2020
Partnerships – brought to you by Modeshift, Brightkidz, Go Travel, Scootfit and Ealing
– Date Week Commencing – 19th October 2020
School Streets Revisited
– Date Week Commencing – 16th November 2020
Modeshift AGM and National Sustainable Travel Awards – Thursday 5th November 2020
– Annual General Meeting
– Honorary Members
– Department for Transport Update
– Modeshift National Sustainable Travel Awards
To sign up all you need to do is register for the Modeshift Autumn Webinar Mailing list using the link below. We will send you the relevant communications along with the joining instructions for each Webinar.